Sunday, July 04, 2004

Rotting away..

Just rotting away.. Always feels this way during the hols! So fed up with not getting a job.. Whatever! But my driving lessons would have to be put on hold.. unless i get some sponsors, which is highly unlikely!

Euro 2004 final tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it, but I hope it would be exciting enough to not make me fall asleep! The match better be worth the sacrifice of my beauty sleep!

This Euro tournament is throwing up too many unexpected and shocking results. Remember my previous prediction of France or Italy to win it? Haha! What a joke! The 2 teams left long long time ago..

Tomorrow's game is between such an unexpected combination.. Portugal vs Greece?? Huh? Greece? In any case, this must be one of the biggest upset in Euro history ever!

Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed that there won't be another upset again. If Portugal wins, some lucky guy from Singapore is going to be a cool $82,000 richer.. Whoa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home