Thursday, July 21, 2005

Terrible, just terrible

I know this is really late news... but Xiaxue's blog and Gmail account got hacked by some idiotic fucker!

This is just terrible! Anyone, both diehard fans and haters of the girl alike, must admit that this is really a very very unethical thing to do, criminal even, as Mr Brown quoted, this is a criminal act under the Computer Misuse Act.

All her hard work is gone just like that! And the new site is in a very plain white background like this:



I miss her pinkish blog background and her what-I-thought-was-heow-and-ego pic!

Not that I am a "star blogger" like Xiaxue, but I have decided to backup all my posts as well. I did everything through the traditional copy and paste method and not by the site sucker way mentioned by Mr Brown because it seems that only works for Macintosh! In addition, I think it is high time for me to change my passwords for all my accounts.

Sigh! I hope the police catches the culprit soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home