Thursday, July 22, 2004

Is it the correct decision?

Hello!

Haven't been updating myself here.. coz there's something wrong with the HTML in my PC..

Today's the start of the bidding system .. Round 0 and I sort of made a decision last night about my future...

I would be doing double major.. in finance and marketing.

Well, it will enhance my qualifications, that's for sure.. But come to think of it, why did I decide so suddenly? I would have to admit that this is because most of my friends are doing it.. either honours or double major.. So it is a go with the crowd?

But I guess the main reason why I finally decided today is because I got a confirmation.. that he's doing honours.. and I was real glad to have chatted with him online just! So I would be able to see him for three more semesters! And perhaps attend the same commencement ceremony with him! How's that?

And I was so grateful that I got the assurance from my parents last night that money won't be a problem..

So I am all set to begin the next 3 semesters of my life in NUS! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home