Monday, February 21, 2005

Keeping my fingers crossed now! Let me post this blog successfully please!

First day of the mid term break! Yippee! This has really been long awaited!

No need to wake up before 7.

No standing in front of the wardrobe agonizing over what to wear.

No need to run for the bus.

No need to run to school coz running late.

No need to listen to boring lecturers.

No need to see certain people.

I am tired. Seriously. I still haven't quite gotten over that piece of news. I still can't talk to him like we used to. He asked me last Monday whether I had a date on V day. I was tempted to ask him how he was going to spend his. I didn't, in the end. Why must I ask him for the answer when I already know it?

He also asked me why I hadn't been online for so long. "I haven't chatted with you for a long time." I was a little pissed off when he said that. Aren't I always the one to initiate the chat when we meet online?

Anyway, I haven't been online much mainly due to the crankiness of the computer. God knows how many viruses or Trojan horses have inflicted it. It is always hanging! Not that I am complaining that much. In fact, I am not particularly craving for going online and chatting. I have run out of topics to talk to him about.

I think I am trying to avoid him. Tuesdays have become my most dreaded day of the week. I just can't seem to be able to face him.

Therefore, I am not unhappy that there is no mention of any KTV session or anything. I just want to be alone this week. I have had enough of all the pretentious smiles I have had to put up to hide my unhappiness, if there still is any.

Out of sight, out of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home