Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What a strange day with such a turn of events! I know I have used this phrase many times but please pardon me for my uncreativity.

Today's Tuesday -- "Services Marketing Day", day where he and I would be in the same class, in the very last semester of our NUS life.

Was sort of looking forward to it coz I knew I could defintely see him around although last week was rather dampening.

Then just as my bus was turning into NUS, around 11.45, he called me, saying that the class was cancelled! I was like.. WHAT THE F***! To think I spent more than an hour coming to school and this had to happen! To make things worse, I have another lecture at 4! How was I to rot till then?? Then he said he could accompany me for lunch since I was already in school. Yay! *heehee*

Reached Bizad with Christine and the notice on the door said Prof wasn't feeling well and the class would be postponed to next Saturday! Arrghh!!! Another Sat gone! I already have a "date" with Wang Pien for Biz Policy this Sat and now this piece of shit! :-(

He was the one who "tempted" me to skip my lecture and go shopping with him. See the turn of events? Initially, I was very contented to be able to be in the same class as him and now this... Been a long time since we went out together, just the two of us.

He brought his pool cue along. He has this habit of playing pool alone every Tuesday. Went to Plaza Singapura coz he had to send his phone for servicing. That's why he had time to kill until around 4 for pool before meeting one of his friends - a girl. Not wanting to mean anything, but I guess I shouldn't try too hard. 想开了. No point me getting all upset and sensitive.

And I badly wanted to eat Cafe Cartel but their grilled chicken was sold out! Hmpf! And this is high maintenance meh? Coz I wanted to eat outside instead of in school.. That's what he thinks. But that's so NOT TRUE. I hope he won't be turned off by his own thoughts. Settled for Thai Express in the end. My first visit to the restaurant. He didn't eat coz he already had like 3 meals previously and the day was only just half gone only!

Took a bus to Suntec City coz there's only so much one can do at PS. Walked around, cracked a few jokes blah blah blah. The time was already nearing 3pm and I felt quite bad for getting him to go to Suntec with me.

Walked around some more. Shopping is always like that. Each of us would be looking at different stuff. Interaction is pretty limited.

Anyway I decided to do a manicure (at long last) at Fave Nails at Citylink Mall. He accompanied me to the place and left shortly after that. Was around 3.30pm. He had offered to teach me pool but I declined it. I am hopeless at the game. Actually, I wouldn't have minded watching him play but then, I guess it's ok.

As it is, I am already very contended with the events of the day.

Smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home