Monday, May 16, 2005

KTV

Had a KTV session at Partyworld Bishan yesterday. Been more than 5 months since I met up with everyone. I am definitely happy to see everyone, in a out-of-school context. Finally!

No assignment worries, no exam blues, no project deadlines. I don't think our topics revolved around schoolwork much. It was basically crap, crap and more crap!

Met some of them for lunch first at 1pm before the session started at 2pm, which was to last till 7pm!! Hahaha.. 5 hours marathon singing!!!

W brought along his classmate from Game Theory class - Georgina. She is quite a nice person to chat with, coz she is one of us.. Chinese speaking by default!

We proceeded to our now familiar eating place at one of the S11 coffeeshops for dinner - zi cha, with this "full chested" auntie forming the butt of our jokes. Sigh.. I shouldn't be so mean!

But it was an enjoyable time and for once, we did not leave immediately after the meal. We "strolled" and walked around J8 before settling down at Delifrance for coffee and more crap! I never laughed so much in a long, long time! My abdomen was aching from all that laughter!

I love these people! They are such a fun bunch to hang out with! I sure hope there are more of such gatherings in the future!

Chalets, holidays, BBQs? Let's have them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home