Sunday, July 31, 2005

A new visitor

This blog now has a new visitor new visitors! Thanks girl girls, for finding my blog accidentally/unexpectedly/without me giving you the addy.

And I apologize for not sharing the address with close friends like you.

I don't know why too, but I just didn't feel comfortable letting people know a lot about me although this is the very purpose blogs are supposed to serve! Sigh. Such contradiction!

No worries, I am not upset about letting you know about my blog. In fact, I feel relieved. Great! Because frankly speaking, I had wanted to reveal this "sacred information" many times but I don't know why, silly me just held back all this while.

Great! Since I have been a "fervent supporter" of your own site, I think it is only fair for me to turn you into a fervent supporter as well. Muhahaha! Good! At least it is a two-way street now!

And with regards to the part you mentioned about us drifting apart, you are right. We have been drifiting apart. And I dare say the first signs of the "drift" started when we entered different universities. And true, like you say, such happenings are "nan mian" - inevitable. It just gets harder to maintain the close ties when we don't even see each other as often as before.

Heck! Then let's just start the "rebuilding" process here, right at this blog (and yours too). Go ahead and read my one-year worth of past entries to fill up the voids during the periods when we hardly met up. And don't be surprised to find shocking surprising revelations! Hahaha!

Take care, enjoy your reading, and do continue to dish out your comments! I will too; I even created a new Xanga account for that purpose! See how noble I am! Blur me should have just left the comments on your tag board! ;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home