Monday, July 26, 2004

KTV @ Party World

Hello! Everything on Blogger looks fine at the moment.. keeping my fingers crossed that everything will run smoothly till the time I publish my post..

Was out the whole of yesterday. Yay! I love this kind of time spent.. every minute is spent in a worthwhile manner.

Went to Swissotel with Grandma in the morning to attend some relatives' wedding. The reception was held on the 69th floor. The scenery from the top was absolutely breathtaking! It probably sounds so cliche, but it is true that the vehicles and the buildings look like a sophisticated Lego set!

The food was good, and I got a first hand experience of fine dining. Even tried raw oysters!

Left around 2pm.. I was feeling so bored there coz I didn't know many people there. They were all relatives that I don't even see during Chinese New Year!

Walked to Funan Centre coz I was still hoping I could sneak in a haircut session before meeting my friends at Orchard. Forget it! Everything would take like more than an hour..

Met W, S, H, D, J and his girlfriend, M, at Party World Orchard. Have seen D and J around in school but never knew their names. Well, I do now!

Left around 6pm to have steamboat at Marina South. The typical driver, W took more than half and hour to reach the place! We seemed to be making a lot of unnecessary turns everywhere!

We ate and talked a lot. It was defintely a good way to know more about a person. I enjoyed myself more at the dinner, to be frank. Probably coz there was lots more interaction? Perhaps.

Left around 8.30, and as usual.. there were a couple of wrong decisions that nearly landed us nowhere! Haha!

Well, definitely enjoyed myself and looking forward to meeting up with them another time!

Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home