Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Surprise Surprise!

Been such a long time since I blogged here. In my third week of school and it's my free day today!! Yay!!

Everything is just going on fine.. project proposals, assignments coming up but I think I would like this feeling of being occupied.

Spent 3 hours in the com lab yesterday for my IFM project. It was a pity; I felt I didn't do anything meaningful at all. What a waste of time spent poring over all the data without getting any constructive work done.

School's getting on fine but I still need some time getting used to 3-hour sectionals.. Yawn! And I haven't been seeing many people since school started.. always seeing the same faces! I definitely miss the lectures where you could just switch off conspicuously! Haha!

Got quite of a shock on Monday. Siew Hup and I were looking at this poster of the Union Ball and GY is actually one of the contestants! Took me a few moments to register this in my head! I just thought: He's so onz one meh??

Haa.. Whatever..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home