Friday, November 05, 2004

Help!!

Arrrghhh!!! I have 3 final terms and a project presentation next week and I am not even half way through!

One part of me is dreading the arrival of next week; the other part of me can't wait for it to come.. next saturday! Yes! After corporate finance, I would only be left with the sickening GEM paper..

And the irony is.. I have 11 days to study for a paper I have already declared S/U option on!! (i.e. It doesn't matter whether I get an 'A' or not. I only need to get at least a 'C'!)

And I am just feeling so not at ease this few weeks. I haven't chatted with him online for sooo long! And it doesn't help that I don't already get much of a chance to see him around in school nowadays.

Feel so "scheming" today.. There wasn't supposed to be school today coz RT postponed the class to tomorrow. I was feeling so bad when she announced this earlier coz I would have missed the chance of seeing him around.. Then my IFM group mates planned a project discussion on Saturday (i.e. tomorrow)..

I was fine with it initially, but hey.. I thought sometimes we must do what our mind wants us to do. So I suggested changing the meeting time to today. And my reason? I won't be able to stay for long on Saturday coz I had "something on".. Hahaha!

And when I reached school around 11, I purposely chose a bench outside his classroom, hoping that he could see me after class.. True enough, he saw me!! Haa... He was wearing the shirt he wore for Marketing Stars Nite, and as usual, he looked good!

We talked for a while. I am just relieved that all is well; and we are still as friendly as ever, despite not chatting online for such a long time..

Ok, better get back to studying soon..

zzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home