Monday, November 01, 2004

What a turn of events

Helloo...

Had Asian markets presentation today.. Wasn't really pleased with it coz we rushed thru everything, all in under 20 minutes!!

And why?? that shitty group again! They took like 15 mins to get the technical stuff set up, and were bombarded with silly questions during Q&A.. And it didn't help when they took such a long time to answer each question!! When they finished, it was already an hour gone!! *faint ah*

Our ppt looks so impressive, especially the animation and flash! Thanks Heather! Just makes me feel so not-IT- savvy!

Lesson ended and we got our INSEAD case back.. Not bad.. A for written report, A- for oral presentation. Yay!! That's another A in the bag!

Went for lunch with Liyan after class, and I saw him at the round tables. He was having his project discussion.. Haiz.. but he was too far for me to go and say hi.. so I pretended I didn't see him..

Went to the com lab, albeit reluctantly.

W called around 3.50... That has been his usual practice. Usually I sort of dread it, but today I didn't mind, coz he was probably still in school!

I know this is so mean of me but I am actually starting to get a little worried coz W's actions really scare me, and I sometimes wonder why H can't be the one that takes the more initiative?? Well, probably coz he doesn’t feel the same way I feel for him..

Went to the canteen. True enough, he was still there! He joined us after a while. Yay! It was pouring and I decided against going home first.

Ok, I have a confession to make. I lied that I didn't bring an umbrella so that I would have an excuse to stay longer in school!

We went to CRC and W left after a while. So only him and I were left. I enjoyed the feeling, although both of us were so engrossed in our work and didn't talk much.

Left around 7pm. For the first time this semester, I am taking the same bus home with him!

The feeling is wonderful! Chatted a lot, laughed a lot.

I am quite relieved now, coz just a few days ago, I was feeling so annoyed that I hadn't chatted with him for quite some time. And like the usual me, I started to think all kinds of reasons.. like him trying to avoid me and stuff. How silly!

Well, I suppose everything is still like in the past: friendly and fun.

Don't think too much!

Ok.. sleeping soon.. Dun think I want to memorise my speech today… *Yawnz*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home