Thursday, March 03, 2005

Ok, it's a little too late to write about this now.. But I am just getting absolutely crazy with using Hello to post photos.

The bush fires seemed to have all but disappeared in Singapore but on Tuesday, it was as if we were living in El Nino 1997 again. Woke up to a hazy morning with that familar "burnt" smell.

Seemed pretty bad that morning but there wasn't any particular news report on it. Probably coz the rains have come again..

Took some photos from my place. Same locations - haze and no haze. Can really see the difference.

No haze..


Same place shrouded by the haze


Not too clear this one. But this is haze free.


Need I say more?


Clear skies


Blurry again


Anyway, the haze seems to be all but gone. From Malaysia I think. The winds all but blew it away. And of course, THE RAIN!

Pardon my anger.. I was just so thankful few days ago for the showers of blessing.. But maybe there is enough blessing for now?

For two days in a row, I was caught in real heavy rains in as many times! And not that I didn't bring an umbrella. I was sheltered but I was still wet! My bag had to be sent for washing! The roads were slightly flooded today.

But, I guess I shouldn't grumble too much. At least there is water. The grass won't die. And the weather is much cooler.

I am fortunate.

Ooo.. I can't wait for Saturday to come quickly coz I am going to catch the MSU prelude on TV. Hahaha.. how exciting is that you ask.. Coz there are at least 2 girls I know (not personally) who are in it. (Although I don't feel they can go far..)

sigh.. off to do research..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home