Friday, September 03, 2004

Shagged week

As usual, was late for school.. AGAIN! and I had a test today!

Didn't catch him on the bus today.. He was probably late again! Can't stand the frustrating transport system.. The traffic sucks. And every bus 151 was all packed to the brim!

Reached my "beloved" Bizad at 9.07.. walked the long long way to CRC. Plonged right into my seat and without being able to catch a breather, went right straight into my test.. Oh well, I hope I won't fail; most of the MCQs were rather tricky and I have lost 5 marks already.. Formula totally left my brain!

Rest of the lesson went by with me in my usual daze. Risk and return, SML, CAPM.. How many freaking times have I heard these terms? Seriously suffering from finance overload this semester!

Met my friend W in the canteen during break today.. He suggested I should cut my hair.. thinks I look nice in it. Well, will consider.

After all, how many times have I said I wanted to cut my hair, only to result in a complete turnabout of the decision? Watch this space.

Set out to "conquer" our financial markets project after class.. and I would say, we have not totally conquered it yet..

My stupid notebook can't join the nusstu domain! Managed to get hold of him to help me to solve the problem temporarily.. Felt real good to have seen him.. He was sitting so close and even patted my lap when he left.. Only for a few minutes but it made me feel so good! Well, at least it managed to perk me up for the rest of my day in school!

Seriously, I am totally shagged from the week's work.. and there is more to come next week. Project proposals, case submissions, presentations.. Feeling just so overwhelmed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home