Thursday, December 09, 2004

Been rereading my past OD entries. Well, I might have switched allegiance to Blogger, OD still contains lots of my wonderful memories and secrets! I would cry if the OD people closed down my account due to inactivity!

As always, reading the past entries brought back lots of memories, heartwarming, silly, sad and all. Came across some entries, and I actually thought: How in the heck could I have written about this?? People change; environments change. I have definitely grown and changed a lot over these few years.As always, most of my entries had been written with a single purpose: some, if not all, mention of him. You can practically feel the change of moods and emotions of each succeeding entry. Elation to regrets to loneliness and back to elation again.. How could I have been so silly? My whole life had been centred around him! And what is the point of this? I just feel I have wasted so much time!

Silly me!

On another note, NUS's and NTU's fees are going to be increased by 5% for the new academic year. This is the first fee hike in three years. This further justifies the fact that my decision to graduate in May is right. Fee hikes were scheduled for 2002 and 2003, but were postponed due to the poor economic condition then.I have been so lucky, and I thank God for that. I "escaped" from the scheduled fee hike in 2002 (when I first entered the U), and now that I am graduating in half a year's time, I have broken free from this latest fee hike as well!

Btw, I have landed a 2-day job doing simple admin duties from the 14th. Heck, short it may be, but the money I would receive would do such wonders to my badly improvised lifestyle! Hahaha.....

Check out my wishlist (not in order of priority. All are equally important; it would too tedious and tiring to priortise them! *yawnz*)

1. Complete classic manicure. My poor nails are in dire need of some TLC! (If I could afford it, I want a pedicure as well!)

2. Nice, comfy sweater that would keep me warm in the notoriously cold tutorial rooms of Bizad.. Brrr!!

3. Shoes - slippers for school, dainty pointed flats for casual wear, a real professional looking pointed executive type heels that screams "I am a career woman!".. hahahaha!!

4. One more pair of jeans, preferably slim fit and straight cut.

5. More clothes. No girl would complain at having one more piece of fabric clogging up her wardrobe! Skirts, nice dresses that are not too over, nice well-tailored shirts for presentations, really nice halter-necks. It's so hard to find nice ones nowadays!

6. A small, girly bag for "shopping and other purposes"

7. Cosmetics! I want a 'add-volume' mascara badly! Lip gloss!

8. Another haircut!

Wanted to come up with 10, but found it pretty hard-pressed. Anyway, i think item number 5 would already account for more than 3 points. Just wanted to make it look less "demanding" by lumping all of them together! Besides, I have already covered nearly aspect of me from top to toe! Would add on to the list as I think of more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home