Thursday, November 25, 2004

Tiring day today.. my feet are aching like hell! Went shopping for Peishan's and Audrey's presents today with Shunmei and Huiqing. Well, before I talk about that, the "scoop" about yesterday's movie date...

Met him at Bishan around 6.50pm. While we were on MSN, he even suggested getting the couple seat.. In the end, the tickets for The Incredibiles were sold out, and we had to go to AMK for the show. Saw Peijie before we left.

Thank God tickets were available for the show. Well, not bad over all, although I wanted to watch Bridget Jones but it's only released today!

Went to eat supper after the show. We ordered quite a lot of food.. had a hard time finishing them! Turns out he's working during the holidays at Citibank. And I still thought I could chat with him in the afternoons! Bleah!

He walked with me to the interchange. And we made a stupid mistake! We should have walked to the bus stop near the MRT station coz he had to take his bus there. In the end, he had to walk all the way again.. Haiz..

Ok.. bad news! Can't play mahjong tomorrow already.. W gotta go his grandma's place.. Saaadd!! Wah!!! I feel so sian!! The curse is at it again! I was expecting it the whole week!!

Well, my mood is totally gone.. shan't talk about today's shopping trip except that it was super tiring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home