Thursday, December 02, 2004

Great temptation to note down in full detail of the happenings of yesterday. This is so typical of me, because I think I have very short term memory and it is often such a joy to reread your past entries and reminisce about the past. This has been my writing style and habit ever since I started keeping a diary.

It has been a week of ups and downs for me, manly of disappointments and surprises. Mahjong was planned for last Friday and I had been looking forward to it for the whole week only for my disappointments to be dashed the night before because W couldn't make it last minute. Met up with the girls on Monday for our long-awaited (anticipated? Not too sure about that.) KTV session at Party World Orchard. I would have to admit, I didn't really enjoy myself that much as compared to similar sessions with my uni friends. Then I thought the KTV session with my uni friends would be on Tuesday, only to be told that quite a number of them could not make it... So, hopes dashed again.

Well, enough of the depressing stuff. W called me on Tuesday and out of nowhere, he asked me for a mahjong session at H's place on Wednesday (i.e. yesterday) and a KTV session was to be scheduled on Thursday (i.e. today). What a turn of events! Just a few days ago, I was still figuring out how to spend this week because there were no activities planned and I was feeling rather sad because he would have started work on Dec 1st, and now this!

Anyway, we reached his place at around 1.15pm yesterday. His parents were at home. Played mahjong till around 6pm because he had to meet his Promo group mates for a celebration dinner later. I was rather disappointed initially when he said he had to go out. To think I was still considering the possibility of getting him to watch movie with W and I after the game!

W had asked me to watch movie earlier on, and I was actually pretty reluctant initially. In the end, we went to watch “Christmas With the Kranks”, which was so-so. The Incredibles was more enjoyable. Haha!

Well, meeting all of them today again for KTV. He would be coming late as he starts work today. I hope he wouldn't be too late! I am in two minds now. One part of me can't wait for 6pm to come, and the other part of me can't bear for today to end so quickly. I mean, two outings in quick succession is good, but I would rather them be more spread out than to be terribly free and wonder hard what to do after everything is over.

Bleah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home