Friday, March 11, 2005

It has been a busy week, coupled with not-so-good news (again!). The school announced a new change in the Honours Program. Now, the cut-off CAP for at least a 2nd lower is 3.5, which is of no concern to me because my CAP is slightly below this. And I would need at least 4.27 this semester to push it up to 3.5. This is near impossible! Therefore, I have been comforting myself that since I do not intend to work in the public sector, whether I get Honours does not matter. Bleah! It is just a case of eating sour grapes!

Anyway, that aside, been spending most of my week doing IA: studying for the test, preparing tutorial and doing up our final project. Phew! At least the last two is nearly done!

Not that I am complaining. I do enjoy our IA project discussions. True, we are always digressing, but it is always so much fun and lots of laughter! I dare say this is the project group I most enjoy being in this semester.. and for the whole of these 3 years?? Possibly. I haven't laughed so much in a long while.

I just hope everything turns out well, especially our presentation on Wednesday!

Off for breakfast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home