Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Embarking into the next phase...

Today was meant to be the last lesson of possibly my entire school life. It isn't, because I still have Services Marketing make up class on Saturday! Bleah!

Anyway, I truly enjoyed myself today. In fact, I do feel a little sad that IA class has to come to an end.. I enjoyed IA classes and project meetings the most this semester. As I said before, I probably never enjoyed myself that much in a few semesters!

Our surprise and "conspiracy" worked really well today. Siew Hup was totally caught unaware by the surprise we sprang on her. We took some photos and she smiled so widely! Will post the photos up as soon as Eugene sends them!

I am truly coming to an end of my school life. Siew Hup asked how it felt to be ending school soon. No more long bus journeys, no more rushing deadlines, no more EXAMS, no more readings blah blah blah...

But... the list of things I would miss is far longer... no more long bus journeys, no more rushing deadlines, no more exams, no more readings, no more seeing and crapping with my friends, no more Bizad western food, no more enjoying the exhilaration of seeing certain people...

I am sooo sad!! I seem to be suffering from withdrawal symptons alreadty.. :(

Maybe I really should take photos of my friends at Uni, even the places I frequently "hung out" - Bizad com lab, canteen, CRC, benches especially along LT19, CRF and CRE, Hon Sui Sen Library and the lecture theatres in Year 1 and 2. Frankly, I miss them! Basically covers the whole of Bizad. But when would be a good time to take photos? Seems so dumb to be taking photos of nothing in particular especially with so many people around! As a first attempt, I took photos of the Central Library and the UCC, to remind me of the places I had to pass by nearly everyday to get to Bizad..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Depression sets in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home