Monday, March 14, 2005

New week ahead

Start of a new week.. Start of new worries, new assignments, new procrastination. Dr Koh was talking about self defeating behaviours during Leadership class today. Several behaviours he mentioned fitted me to a T. Worrying, procrastination, perfectionism, hostility etc.

I am a definite worrier. Sometimes to the extent of thinking about it that I cannot concentrate on other stuff. While I am looking forward to graduation, there is still a huge hurdle of tests, assignments, project submissions to get over. Brrr!! I don’t know I am going to cope but I will definitely miss this hustle and bustle when I finally put education aside for a while.

Anyway, as I commented to Anson, I (or we) am/are breathing, living and sleeping IA now. First, for the project due tomorrow and the test on Saturday to wrap up for this week at least.

Was in the com lab doing IA again as usual. And I am taking to using the Windows Messenger in the school PCs. At least I would be able to do some messaging even in school!

He messaged me. I was rather taken by surprise. How long has it been since he ever initiated the chat on MSN? Ages. We met for lunch later. Been a long time since I had lunch with him. The feeling was like in the past. I told Shunmei I had gotten over him. I think I have.

Ok, back to work!

Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home