Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Just had IA final quiz today.. "the last finance paper" (quoted by Darrell) of my entire school life. Slightly easier than the mid term but still...

I am indeed in a nostalgic mood. Had Bizad Westen food for possibly the last time at student prices and the guy (I still don't know his name! I just found out recently! His name is Edward!) wished me all the best for the future! It is amazing how friendly we have become with each other! And to think I didn't even dare eat from his stall for a period in Year 1 because I had heard so much about his notorious temper! Anyway, I still do not dare provoke him during lunchtime! I still get nervous when I tell him my order!

Then I was chatting with Siew Hup, about our past semesters, how all the exams came together during one particular semester. And she talked about having to undergo the torture of the bidding system, CORS all over again soon! In fact, after using it for so many semesters, I still haven't really got the hang of things.. all the technical jargon, "strategies" to adopt, mental stress when modules are not allocated to you blah blah blah... I am definitely pleased not having to undergo it again this July!

In a "rest and relax" mood now. Do not plan to do anything related to school for tonight. Figured that two days would be enough for me to tackle Servant Leadership. Haven't felt so relaxed during exam periods. I had only one exam last semester but the mental and physical torture of having to cope with 3 closed book exams and 1 project submission on the last week more than made up for the "xian ku hou tian" exam period.

Tried to make myself less guilty about not doing any work by actually goggling "Servant Leadership" to see if I could find any value added research for my exam on Saturday. Gone case! Doing online research when it is not urgent or mandatory really bores, for me at least!

I hope I am not taking things too lightly because this is my last semester and both exams are open book.

Alright, will try to utilize my time as much as possible tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home