Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I want these!

I am trying my darnest best to resist the temptation of shopping online before my actual shopping trip on Saturday.

And I tell you, it's hard!!

Browsed over to Estrella Shopping for the second time in 2 days to their Trendy Tops section.

I want these:

Front. So nice right? Always had a soft spot for halter necks. This is sooo nice! The material looks so flowly!


Back. I wonder if the straps are detachable. If not like not very nice leh..
I also like this:
And while I was happily doing boh liao browsing, I accidentally stumbled upon browsed to Victoria's Secret, and took an immediate delight to..
This

and this

Sigh. I doubt I would get the Victoria Secret's stuff, yet. The shipping fees are exorbidant and I think it would be more hua suan if someone else buys stuff too, so we can share the fees...

So for now, they will be KIV. Just for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home