Thursday, September 30, 2004

Falling asleep..

I'm going to doze off any moment now.. In the PC Cluster of the Computer Centre. Waiting for my notebook to be configured for NUS domain.. The girl told me 3.30.. it's only 2.25 now!!

Been feeling super high since last night.. coz i finally saw him online and could chat on ICQ.. It's been so long.. and after every chat, he just makes me increase my suspicions of u-know-what..

Like he was telling me he has so many projects and was so tired.. so i told him to relax a bit and look forward to the hols to keep himself going.. then he told me I could keep him going and that he needed a jing shen zhi zhu.. so i said let's be mutually dependent on each other and he said, "yah! mutual as in between both of us and exclusive (only 2 of us)"

Then he was complaining why i never take the initiative to ask him for lunch or go out.. I just wanted to tell him.. do you know I badly want to do that?? Haiz~

But been telling myself not to think too much.. lest everything turns out to be nought..

Just met him for lunch, together with the rest of the guys.. i think it's so qiao.. i was abt to msg him to ask him when his msg came..

Anyway, enjoyed myself coz it's been so long since I had lunch with him in school on a Thursday! Most times he asked I always had project discussions...

Will treasure while I have the chance..

cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home