Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Full of Regrets.. What's new?

2nd day of mid term break.. crap!! should look at my to-do list for the week.. it's even worse than the school term!

Anyway, met my uni frens for KTV yesterday.. a change of location.. at Bishan. Dunno why, everyone was so shagged.. I was practically slouching on the couch!! Been a long while since we last went singing.

Sang my usual songs.. and ou de yang's songs still not out yet!! I have a feeling it is not coming out ever.. When would he reveal his looks?

And I've got a new name.. D's qing fu! mistress!! What the heck! And who else, but him to give me this name! Sometimes I just wonder why he likes to make fun of me so much?? Even W has stopped!

Then W, S and he were talking about some girl he knows, then out of nowhere I just heard my name and he was saying don't make me jealous! What is this supposed to mean??

He was asking me to sing some duets but it was such a pity, I really dunno how to sing most of them.. haiz~

Went for dinner later.. rather disappointing the day had come to an end so quickly. everyone seemed to be avoiding reality.. coz all of us gotta rush project deadlines, assignments as from today!

He walked with me to the bus terminal.. and we chatted a bit.. Talked of going overseas.. i wanted a graduation trip to HK.. so he said gotta wait till i graduate so we could go together.. haiz~ Wonder if it would come true...

Just as we were boarding the bus, I spotted one of my seniors, HS and he said since I saw my fren.. then he would not see me home.. haiz~ how was he to know that I am not exactly that close to HS and we didn't say a single word to each other throughout the journey? She wasn't even sitting next to me!! Arrgh!!!

Would have to wait till school starts before i can see him again. unless he's in school on Friday as well...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home