Friday, December 10, 2004

Met up with him for a movie last night, as promised, although in the end, I still could not catch Bridget Jones! Hahaha.. Was just too bad, there were quite a couple of last minute changes yesterday while we were planning the whole thing.

We initially agreed on catching the 5.15pm show at Lido as he would be coming from school (He took leave from work yesterday). Then, he was meeting his friend so would not be able to make it for that timeslot.

We next decided on the 9.35pm slot at Bishan. But the dumb service 53's last bus was at 11.15pm, so there was no way I could catch that bus after the show.

So, I decided on catching the 7.10pm slot for "Shutter" and he agreed. I had told him it was ok to postpone this outing but he said since he had already promised me, he couldn't go back on his words.

To make me feel even worse, S had already told him in great detail about the show; so it is like he has watched the whole show already!! How bad is that??!!

Anyway, the show ended around 9pm and we went to Mos Burger for a drink. Chatted for a while and went to Popular next. He remembered to pass me the Yanzi cd for me to burn! Yay!

Reached home around 10.30pm, wondering when can be the next time I can meet up with him again...

Was looking through my old emails and stumbled upon this email by one of my friends. Each line is so very meaningful.

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

This line struck my thoughts the most. I have felt this terrible feeling so many times!!

6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

This is an especially good wakeup call to me. Get a life and move on!

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home