Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Boring past week. I foresee another boring week ahead... So depressing! I can't wait for December to come to an end and for the new semester to come! Oh God! Save me from the boredom (and the dreadful feeling of loneliness)!

KTV was called off on Sunday, which really wouldn't have made much of a difference to my mood coz he wasn't able to make it anyway...

It's Thursday tomorrow. Exactly a week ago, we caught 'Shutter' at J8. Sigh! How time flies! I always have this tendency to think back of any memorable day. And it is always the day right after the event, and one week after it. I would be thinking: This time last week I was doing this, this time last week I was just leaving the house, on my way to meeting him blah blah blah... I can't stand myself!

But, thank God he has been online, as always, so I have been able to chat with him, and not go to the extent of losing touch with him for the holidays. Chatted on Monday and I told him I wanted to do Services Marketing next semester. And he was doing the same thing! (Well actually, I knew about this waay long time ago. Obviously, I had acted ignorant and played dumb again! Hahaha!) Keeping my fingers crossed, I hope to be able to get the same class as him! This would be my last chance!

I got quite a nice surprise yesterday. He called me from work asking me to help him check something. Ok, I must confess. I lied to him that I was at work. It was quite a disappointment. Jill from the recruitment agency called me three days before I was due to start work that the client canceled their request already! And she had already sent the time sheet to me already! But he was being nice. I told him I was coming back from lunch and he asked if the food was good. Small thing, but I was overjoyed!

Then, he gave me a missed call today. The number was foreign; I didn't recognize it. Just when I was dialing it, I noticed a message received. It turned out to be from him.

It read: "sorry that miss call is me do not call back ah".

I badly wanted to know why he called me for. Well, he could be asking me to do something for him and he forgot I was "at work", so decided not to disturb me after all. Whatever! I was just happy he thought of me! Sigh! How silly of me! It is such silly and little things that really perk up my day! Now I regret why I didn't call him on his mobile to ask him what was up! Bleah!

Gtg. Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home