Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Met up with the girls yesterday for our belated Christmas celebration at Lips Cafe. Took a few photos; will post them up if I can find the cable... Arrgh!!! Laughed quite a bit too. It was such a nice feeling to see all of them again!

And yay! I've got a new haircut! After three long months! To think that not so long ago, I only cut my hair like once or twice a year??!! Gosh! This haircut was such an absolute necessity.. my natural curls were growing in all directions and the hair was getting so thick, making my whole head feel so heavy! I feel so light and good now! All credits to Andrew for doing such a wonderful job! Love this guy! Can't wait to let my friends see my new hair style!

Continuing from the previous entry, I didn't do as well this semester, and it was rather disappointing. But heck, I have gotten over it and now must face the utter agony of planning my modules... AGAIN! How time flies! I always hate this period!

And I guess all is well between him and I, just like before. In fact, nothing probably even happened that warranted feelings of loneliness from me! It was just sensitive thinking on my part. Was discussing the modules with him and I still don't know what slots he's taking.. But he knows what I am doing, so I am hoping he broach the subject with me.. Sigh! Never liked taking the initiative for anything!

Movie and bbq tomorrow! Yay!

Me gonna enjoy the last 1.5 weeks of hols to the fullest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home