Thursday, December 16, 2004

I feel so pissed off! So regretful! So fidgety! So upset! So I-should-have-done-that!! I am so so so upset!!!

Remember I mentioned earlier he missed called me last afternoon and later sent me a message not to call back? Turns out he wanted to ask me out for dinner!!!! Why didn't I pick up the phone??!!!!??!!

Well, he didn't seem angry when I asked him about it during our chat last night, but that was such a golden opportunity wasted!! Then he was rather passive during our chat last night. He took ages to reply! When I asked him to go for dinner to "compensate", he turned it down. Not in a very firm way though, he just said it was alright I couldn't make it.

Then I asked him to watch Ocean's 12, he said he hadn't watched the prequel yet. Told him it wasn't available for rental, he didn't reply me!

Told Shuwei about it, and she also said I missed a good chance! According to her "analysis", he could be interested in me too, but seriously, this kind of thing, it varies between guys. I don't want to think too much about it, but I just can't help it! I don't know what to say when I next see him online!

I got pretty fed up that I told Shuwei I wouldn't say bye to him when I was going offline, but she discouraged me from doing so. So I just told him I was going to bed and went offline without waiting to see if he would reply me! Well, perhaps, he wouldn't even!

This is the first time I feel so irritated with his actions! Seriously! Well, I am at fault too. Can't blame anyone for spurning this God-sent chance! Bleah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home