Saturday, September 10, 2005

Seven things

I love Saturdays! It is such wonderful pleasure to be able to wake up after 8am and while the whole day away by doing no-brainer leisurely stuff like blogging and random blog-browsing, and study for my last CMFAS exam on Monday (well.. that's a different matter altogether.)

Got the "invitation" by Shunmei to do this "Seven Things" meme. Yay! Thanks girl! -_-

Seven things that scare me...

1. Being in poor health or stricken by illness.
2. Losing my loved ones.
3. Losing my job.
4. Being alone.
5. Not having enough money and sufficient financial protection and insurance coverage. Occupation hazard. I must be going nuts after studying M9. But this is very true. Are you sufficiently covered?
6. Moths.
7. Putting on weight. Yes, girl! Me too!

Seven things I like the most...

1. My family.
2. Friends.
3. Spending time alone. A bit contradictory, I know.
4. A very pampering and relaxing facial. Throw in a body massage and spa session and everything would be oh-so-perfect!
5. Talking.
6. Food glorious food!
7. Sleep.

Seven things important in my room...

1. My bed (plus my smelly pillow!)
2. Air-con/fan.
3. The never ending collection of skin care products.
4. My makeup.
5. My wardrobe.
6. My magazine and novel collection.
7. The TV.

Seven random facts about me...

1. No sense of direction. Still...
2. I look best in spring and winter colours.
3. I speak too fast.
4. My new nickname is "Sunshine".
5. I like to dilly dally.
6. I have short hair, which is a very suitable hairstyle to portray professionalism! Yay!
7. I usually cry when I am angry, not sad.

Seven things I plan to do before I die...

1. Go traveling around the world.
2. Learn driving.
3. Get CFA qualifications. This is really one big hurdle man!
4. Get married.
5. Have kids.
6. Be more tech-savvy.
7. Learn to cook a decent meal.

Seven things I can do...

1. Rope skip 1,600 times in half an hour.
2. Roll my tongue.
3. Play the tuba.
4. Repeat the same exercise routine 7 days a week without seeing visible results. :(
5. Play a mean game of badminton.
6. Laze around.
7. Remember faces.

Seven things I can't do...

1. Maintain my attention span for more than an hour.
2. Remember names.
3. Go without meat for more than a day.
4. Drink alcohol. It must be "flavoured" to be able to entice me.
5. Finish singing a song without first going off pitch somewhere.
6. Count the "tai" when playing mahjong.
7. Play computer games that requre a lot of coordination.

Seven things I say the most...

1. Shit.
2. Pardon?
3. Huh?
4. Ya lor
5. Piang
6. Damn
7. Is it?

Seven celeb crushes...

1. Louis Koo.
2. Brad Pitt.
3. Shawn Yue.
4. Tony Leung Chiu Wai.
5. Takeshi Kaneshiro.
6. Lin Feng.
7. Angelina Jolie.

Seven people who have to do this...

Hee.. I don't know enough people with blogs to do this, so anyone free enough, just go ahead!

1 comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

oh i so love louis koo and shawn yue!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home