Wednesday, August 31, 2005

One more to go

I will retract my words. I think I will miss training once it is over. I will miss all the wonderful people I have met there, the friendly trainers and of course, the blissful 9-6 (sometimes 5pm) training hours. Because when training ends, it will be crunchtime.

Meeting clients, hitting targets, trying to be alert when dealing with the complicated documentation. I will really, really have no life then.

I shall enjoy training while it lasts!

And, another CMFAS exam done - Health Insurance. Yay! Last one - M9. I don't even know why I have to take these two exams. I am qualified to sell insurance, but I can't. I can only introduce and see my revenue points slipping away from me! Bah!

Off to work! Running late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home