Tuesday, January 04, 2005

It's only Tuesday now.. that means another (excluding today) 6 days to the start of a new semester. Long long wait.

Half finished with my bidding yesterday. Yay! For once, I managed to get all my 4 biz modules at one shot! At least for the last time I am bidding in NUS, everything went on so smoothly! Chatted with him yesterday afternoon, mainly coz I was feeling so gan jiong coz I couldn't log into the system and everything was proceeding so slowly!

It was just a "casual" question. I asked him which Service Marketing slot he was bidding for and turns out he changed his mind and was bidding the less-popular Tuesday slot! I was feeling pretty pissed.. but hey, it is not as if we are in this together. Like we need to be in the SAME class! But thank God I asked him. So I quickly changed my slot.. I might have done it later anyway coz the bids were getting exaggeratingly high! I thought afterwards of all the what-ifs. What if I didn't ask him? What if I stuck to the Friday slot with the ridiculously high points only to finds him in the other class??!!

So for now, with all fingers crossed, I hope he would remain in the same class as me and not change slots last minute! I would be so devastated! I guess I would feel so not at ease until I actually see him in class next Tues or I hear from him that he is really in that class! :-(

Anyway, went to return my novels at Cheng San today and borrowed another 3 novels - 2 by Robyn Sisman and the other by Adele Parks. I was real lucky today coz I had no intention to painstakingly look through all the shelves. A very tiring chore! Out of impulse, I used the library's catalogue and searched by author's name. "Robyn Sisman" just came to my mind coz I really enjoyed "Perfect Strangers". Walked over to the shelf for one novel "Weekend in Paris", only to be led to another one of hers "Just Friends". Talk about luck! The Adele Parks novel "The Other Woman's Shoes" was sort of planned coz I was reading a brief intro of the former in the previous novel I borrowed "Thinking of you". Now I can only hope I can finish all three of them by the due date. I always have a terrible habit of leaving reading to the very last of my so-called priorities even when I am so super free now!

Btw, my $400 ERS came today. Which is good, at least I would feel more at ease at spending some money. Bought the Fruity Jelly Lip Gloss by Maybelline. Just what I want! A tinge of color with not-too-obvious gloss! I was initially deciding between the Sorbet series from Loreal and that. But I figured the colours of the Sorbet series would be too strong and not very appropriate for school! Also, there were no samples for me to try at BOTH Watsons outlets I went to (Hougang Mall and Heartland Mall)! Bleah~ Hence, my decision. Feeling so good! Been such a long time since I bought cosmetics!

Help! The shopping bug is coming at me and itching me again! Or, perhaps it didn't leave me at all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home