Monday, October 03, 2005

Realization

Second week at the branch, and so far so good. I am still trying to understand all the complex documentation but other than that, everything else is a-ok.

My colleagues are nice, but frankly speaking, I hope to be able to maintain a strictly professional relationship with them. We already spend so many hours together 5 and 1/2 days a week; I wish I could have some "me-family-friends" time. Everything came too fast too furious.. dinner plus KTV on Friday plus birthday celebration at Marriot Hotel next Saturday... Too fast too furious.. But I guess this is mandatory socializing :(

I know of people who are already getting on my nerves with their behaviour, and I do sense that wee bit of office politics from the seemingly incessant bitching around the office...

What a warm welcome to the corporate world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home