Friday, November 18, 2005

Corporate Reshuffling

The same pie is now cut into more slices; the table is getting more crowded now with everyone sharing the same quantity of food.

Great. And I thought I had already experienced the worst case scenario. The situation now must surely be the worst. It can't better not get any worse.

All my past few entries are all about work work work, but I can't help it! It is becoming such a big part of my life, unfortunately. I want to blog about my latest facial appointment, my shopping exploits, a very good, I-wish-it-would-come-true dream I had two days ago, even about the cute guy I talked to during the roadshow on Sunday. But I won't. I think I have lost my sense of humour (if I ever had it in the first place).

Damn tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home