Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Alright, another case of high expectations, great disappointments.

Had SM class today. My fears were uncalled for. He didn't change classes. He is in the same class as me. Happy I was, but I acted so nonchalant when I saw him. We seem to have run out of steam. Nothing to say.

And quite a couple of his friends were in the same class. So much for being in the same project group.. Bleah! I know I brought this upon myself. As we were getting into our seats, I purposely let his female friend enter after him such that I was one seat away from him. And during the whole lesson, I barely had eye contact with him.

Conversation was kept to a minimal. After the lesson, I just left before him. To think I was hoping to have lunch with him.. He was going somewhere too.

I am tired. I really am. Why am I always in such a situation?? I guess I probably look so blank, with my 'smile' frozen across my face. I hate having to pretend to smile. It is very hard to bear.

But I think I will stick with this module, no matter what. I believe it would help in enhancing my resume. Who cares if he decides to drop it?

On the up side, I saw K on the shuttle bus today. It was a really nice surprise! He saw me and looked kind of stunned, like he didn't recognize me for a moment. I sat down beside him and we had quite a hearty chat. He was complaining about the weather in Singapore, how he wasn't used to it and stuff. He even suggested meeting up one day so he could tell me his exchange "adventures"! Hahaha.. Irregardless of whether it comes true, I am happy he brought it up.

Well, this little incident was perhaps the only spark of my otherwise sad day.

ciao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home