Saturday, January 08, 2005

I am so restless. He isn't online today. Are the 2 podders who replied to my post right? Is he just testing the waters? Aiming to "fill up his wallet"? Well, I sort of expected this kind of answer. What could I expect? For people to tell me that his actions prove that he is interested in me? I would only be fooling myself.

One of them told me to be more "cool", to take a back seat and observe the situation. Well, guess that is what I can only do at this stage. I wouldn't want to be seen as too "aggressive" or eager. Yeah, acting cool is a good idea. Though it would be sooo difficult. But hey, that's my forte! Just have to practise on him! Haha...

Anyway, a rather unexpected situation arose today for me to seize a chance to call him. I was waiting at the bus stop when I met the auntie who used to be a newspaper vendor by the road. She wanted to go to some part of Braddell Road. I totally could not visualize what she was talking about. She asked me if there was any bus she could take from the Bishan interchange to get to her destination. As usual, I couldn't give her an answer.

And the first person that came to my mind for me to approach for help was him. What an excellent chance for me to talk to him! Sly pig!

He picked up the call and was pretty helpful in offering help. Before we ended the call, he asked where I was. I am not sure but I got this feeling that he wanted to come along when I said I was going to Bishan (he lives near there). But obviously he didn't, probably coz I was already out of the house.

No matter what, I am already very satisfied. I can't wait for school to start although I can't help having this niggling feeling; this "bad omen", worried that he would change classes at the eleventh hour. Touchwood! Oh Lord, please do not let this happen! I just hope I can get some kind of confirmation from him...

Sigh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home