Thursday, January 06, 2005

Sad................

I am so sad!! KTV today wasn't as I expected. Shucks!! Seems like each gathering seems to be getting worse and worse....

I think he has a "target" already... he was on the phone with this girl who I think has an ear infection and he accompanied her to the clinic after dinner. Would he do the same if the person was me? I doubt so.

And to make matters worse, everyone seems to be teasing W and me, coz we went to watch a movie together.. and i think he watched a couple of movies recently too.. without asking me!

I couldn't bear to look straight into his eyes today. I know my expression would be all so weird. I might just give myself away!

What can I do? I think I would have to give him up as well. I can't take it anymore! There was nothing I could talk to him about; and he was so concerned about the girl!

Must I really make a confession??!!

Sigh :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home