Saturday, January 08, 2005

Don't make me fall in love with you if you never never intend to catch me when I do. Because when I love someone, I will do so for a long time.

Talk about leading people on. This sentence, which I copied off Flowerpod, is so freakingly true! To all the men out there, don't ever lift a girl's hopes only expecting to dash them later on!

I guess the same applies to girls as well...

Btw, went to my cousin's place today to be "karung guni". She just cleared her wardrobe (well, not exactly coz her wardrobe is still filled to the brim!) Sieved through 4 full boxes (those Toyogo plastic containers with wheels. Think the biggest size.) worth of suits, shirts, skirts, casual tops and what-have-yous for more than 2 hours. I was practically at a warehouse sale! It is amazing the amount of clothes she has accumulated over the years. And it is not as if she is very old! She has like a few shirts with the same design but in several colours! And I have lost count of the number of black skirts/pants she owns. Some of the stuff don't even look worn more than three times, or worse, not worn before at all!

Anyway, I left after 2 hours of shopping with one bag to show for. Took a couple of shirts, black pants and two suits. Yay! For once, I am looking forward to all the presentations of the coming semester! Yes, I am all set to dazzle! *LOL*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home