Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Today was better than yesterday and tomorrow would be better than today.

Ha! What crap! But the first part of the phrase is true. Today was definitely better than yesterday.

He took the same 151 bus with me today! It was the earlier bus and I am so glad I boarded it! Left the house slightly earlier today. A few minutes really make a whole lot of a difference!

It was such a pity the girl sitting next to me wasn't an SMU, NP or SIM student. Which meant she stayed sitted until we reached school! Bleah! And he had to stand for a distance while chatting with me before moving to the back of the bus.

Then we met for lunch after class together with Siwei, Yayu, Vivien and Sixian. I was talking with Gregory about selling my finance text and he joined in the conversation by sort of teasing me. He even used his finger to poke me at my waist. Meant to be fun, I guess, but it was kinda awkward. Ok, I mustn't think too much again. It's nothing.

Anyway, came back with my food and he was sitting with Grace at another table. So much for having lunch together! They were still chatting when Vivien and I left! Hmpf! I really hope this would be the last time! :(

tired....zzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home